It's time for summer school! Not academic summer school...crafty, fun, creative summer school! From May 21 - September 1, Fiskars will be having Summer School in session with great projects from the Fiskars design team girls as well as some guest designers from the craft industry!
The most recent project is from Susan Weinroth...I just love what she did with cardstock, thread, and fabric scraps! She's amazing.
My own Summer School lesson will be up on June 4th...and to celebrate, I'm going to be giving some of my favorite scrappy stuff away, so check back with me on Thursday!
In other fun and exciting news....
- All sketches are sent in advance and designers receive all 3 months sketches at one time.
- Designers will receive free product from scheduled sponsors during the 3 month term.
- Product from sponsors is typically received a minimum of 2 weeks in advance.
- Designers will create a minimum of one card each week using the assigned sketch.
- Designers will be required to use product from the weekly sponsor on their projects during sponsored weeks.
- Designers may use product of their choice during non sponsored weeks (once per month).
- Cards must be well photographed and sent along with a detailed supply list no later than 8am CST the Friday before they go on the site.
- Designers may also post their cards on their blog/gallery and link back to the CPS site.
- Cards created for the CPS blog may also be submitted for publication and will be removed if accepted.